Stained Glass Ceiling inside Thanksgiving Chapel in Dallas, Texas, USA
Tissue SeriesAnatomical Cross-Sections in Paper
These pieces are made of Japanese mulberry paper and the gilded edges of old books. They are constructed by a technique of rolling and shaping narrow strips of paper called quilling or paper filigree.
The hardest man in the restaurant business and he uplifts kids
You know why? Because he sees their potential. If they learn well now, and have someone to support and mentor them at this stage, they won’t grow up to be the crazy, belligerent people we see Ramsey berating on ‘Hell’s Kitchen.’
Gordon Ramsey is perceived as being some huge douchebag, but he’s actually just a very charming and assertive man who’s very passionate about what he does.
Little Owl by cricketlover17
Dragons of Red Rocks Canyon, by Aaron Miller.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
The Sequential Art Gallery, here in Portland, is currently displaying original art from this series through the end of this month. Also: Orbital comics, in London, has a few of my images on display along with other Portland artists. Take a jaunt out of your warm and well-appointed study to take note of the flaws in my finished drawings; I relish feedback.
Gordon Matta-Clark (June 22, 1943– August 27, 1978) was an American Artist best known for his site-specific artworks he made in the 1970s. He is famous for his “building cuts,” a series of works in abandoned buildings in which he variously removed sections of floors, ceilings, and walls.
The fact that you can always count on there being unnecessarily rude people in the world does not mean it is socially acceptable to be unnecessarily rude to people.
Page 1 of 157